Autotrickler v4

Ekupp

Hi all,

For those of you that have ordered an Autotrickler v4, they are starting to ship. I received mine yesterday and had it up and running in 15 minute then proceeded to load 100 rounds in record time. I never used a prior version and this was stupid simple and fast to use. I was able to convert a v3 order when first announced so have been waiting a long time for this to arrive.

I'm definitely going to upgrade when they become more readily available. My v3 hates n570 and I have 3 rifles that love it otherwise I'd be fine with just my v3

I was using n555, I think its a bit shorter than n570 so cant tell you if you would see a benefit. I am going to test other powders this week but expect all to work as advertised.

Apologies to all for posting on a new thread, it looks like there were a couple similar I could have posted into.

Glad to hear they are shipping! My reservation was April 29th so my eta was Jan 7th 2022. I've been patiently waiting but probably will get antsy as others get theirs lol.

I cannot wait. I've been actively putting off loading certain things waiting for this machine. I'm so entirely over the dip-and-trickle or Autocharge-and-check-and-trickle and everything else I've done.

I want the charge dropped. I want it within 0.05gn. And I want it in under 10 seconds. Every. Single. Time. No muss, no fuss, no coconuts. No running two machines. No tuning spouts with straws, or recalibrating scales, or dropping one kernel at a time.

Charge weight shouldn't NEED to be better than 0.1gn for a well tuned load, so getting the consistency I want is purely a QC measure so that I don't have to worry about charge weight anymore, and I can focus on.......

Neck interference fit and primer seating crush and depth. It's time to wring out the last few FPS for a legitimate 20+ shot 5 SD. Because when I miss at the match, I want to 100% blame the meat sack for the failure, and not the ammo 🤣

I should be seeing mine any day now. Looking forward to trying it. I got a pile of surplus 10B101 that will bring any powder measure to its knees. Best results had been scooping and auto trickling. Ready to get this loaded up and cleaned out. Last I checked I had enough for 25,000 .44spl rounds.....

I think I am in February of 2022 so I have a while but it will be awesome when it gets here! Enjoy those who get theirs soon I will be jealous for sure.