AutoTrickler V2 w/AutoThrow

I ordered the lee scoop kit and use that coupled with a dandy trickler. After little time u can get it pretty dern fast. Or if u find a good deal or already have a chargemaster use it to throw 1 gr under target weight and throw pan on A&D and just get a dandy trickler.

View attachment 95461 Hi
Just got my fx 120 auto throw and powder trickler.
I wasn't that happy with the cup they sent and with it being plastic the powder was sticking in it and would splash out.
Simple and cheap solution. Head do the store or in your wife's cupboard.
Get a stainless steel measuring cup. 1/3 cup works great. Way bigger no splash. And no sticking powder.
Best part I bought a set of for and it cost me $10.00 and no waiting.

Any worries about the weight of the handle acting as a fulcrum and distorting the weights? I went with SS shot-glasses to avoid that potential issue. The SS cups were within 10 grains of one another and a quick trip around the belt sander on the heavier one got them to match.

No all good on that.
I have tried a few different positions on the scale. And have also gone back and weighed charges.
All was the same. No idea what the billet ones weigh.
This is easy and you could always look for and aluminum set I am sure they are out there.
I just like it being metal. So no static.

I have the 300i with the autotrickler. I also have the 419 cup and base. The base is a must as tilting the unit ever so slightly affects the speed at which it trickles. I use my hornady auto charge for the initial throw and then set it on the A&D for final. I use mainly Varget and 4355 which are larger kernels and don't have any problems. Let me know if you need any help.

58704249_579418765885193_8941441870920155136_n.png

Will you be in Indy this weekend for the NRA - National Rifle Association of America Annual Meeting & Exhibit? Come say hi, put a face to the name and check out some demos

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.