Auto Trickler V4

For the guys that have received their V4's already, does the V4 come with the clear acrylic powder cup and centering V shape that sticks on the scale plate?

I already have my scale and hope my V4 ships shortly (reservation April 29th) but need to know if I need to buy something from Area 419 or purchase the acrylic cup set.

My V4 came with the cup and centering-V.

It's all 3D printed (functional and probably keeps it from costing another thousand bucks more, but still meh), so I would be interested to know if the Area 419 cup and centering plate work with the V4.

It's worth the wait, fantastic bit of machinery. I wish I had N570 to run through it, it's run everything I've put in it like a champ.

Ok good deal, I was hoping it came with the cup and centering V, but don't recall reading anything specifying it that it did. The Area 419 Cup looks nice but it's now priced at $70 plus $75 for the centering tray. I know they're nice products but yikes.

Still rocking the Chargemaster for now, but hopefully only for about another month and a half or so. Great to hear it's working so well, starting to get a little antsy.

At least May 2022 per the website

At least May 2022 per the website
Saw one listed on GB or eBay for the desperate

Recent Posts