Auto Trickler V3 upgrades

From the info posted you'll need the "V3 AutoTrickler & AutoThrow for A&D"-Price on webpage was $490.00. Should be a fairly easy install on the electronics. I did find a video on youtube that showed the install of the bluethooth upgrade. Everything else should be plug/play. The instructions that accompanied my unit was straight forward.

Not sure why it double quoted but that is what I was hoping to hear aces. Of course I will reach out once I have the other 500 bones for the rest of the kit. This **** long range shooting is expensive!

I have a fx120i scale w/ v2 auto trickler, no throw attachmets. Who do you guys seggest I go through to get the V3 upgrades w/ addition of an autothrow?

I have a fx120i scale w/ v2 auto trickler, no throw attachmets. Who do you guys seggest I go through to get the V3 upgrades w/ addition of an autothrow?
If it were me I would do the Bluetooth/app upgrade but not the autothrow. I just use Lee scoops...just a quick scoop and put the cup on the scale...while I seat a bullet the auto trickler finishes up. I think the Lee scoops cost like $10-$15.

Like has been said, I'd go through Adam.

Very interested to hear your thoughts. I just got my FX120i and I could see the auto trickler and Bluetooth being pretty awesome.

Side by side comparison (New BT on left). The BT component is removable and did try in the older board but did not work. The BT would power up and connect to the app but commands would not function. Thinking the code is updated in the new board. As far as the upgrade, differently worth the $$. The ability to set charge weights, adjust, cycle the auto throw and trickler is awesome. Speeds up cleaning/powder changes.
20190710_171417.jpg
20190710_164846.jpg

Anyone upgraded to V3? Thinking about upgrading but only the electronics for the bluetooth capabilities. I have the Area 419 machined upgrades and from looking at the new items Adam has put out the 3D printed adjustable base is not as nice as 419. I do however like the new design of the autothrow housing. I still don't think the juice is worth the squeeze to upgrade it. Interested in other thoughts/pros/cons.
I ordered the v3 upgrade pretty much as soon as I noticed it for sale. Should be here by end of month. I have the entire Area 419 Kit as well... my issue is that I want to replace the Lee AutoDrum because all of my small base powder leaks in it. Hoping the new one solves this problem. Not exactly sure how it's going to work.

I'm honestly gonna just do the autotrickler, that with new app should be cool for me, I don't have a problem helping it out with a powder dipper

Be interested in hearing about your results.
I'll definitely let you know when the goods arrive. I want to be able to use it for my precision loads on my Mk12 Mod 1 where I'm using Ramshot Tac. When I attempted it the first time the powder spilled all over my scale and had to clean everything out.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.