Austin Halleck 209 breech plug

boomer55

I have a Austin-Halleck mod 420 I bought used a few years ago and it has the #11 percussion cap set-up and I would like to change it over to the 209 set-up. Knowing in some states you cant use the 209 and have to use the #11 I was curious if anyone might have a 209 set-up to sell or I will trade with you if you're interested. Would appreciate your reply. Thanks

After doing a little researching I find that I have the older mod. 420 that will have to have the firing pin and the 209 breech plug unlike some of the later versions that you just change the breech plug. If you think you might be interested in a trade or swap let me know and I'll give a contact ph#. Thanks

I have an owners manual for Austin Hallecks. If you wanna PM me with your address, I'd be happy to send it to you. Only wish I had kept the rifle, great shooters!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.