Auodad Hunt at the Indio Ranch

Me too

Not a rifle, but... Many years ago while on a hike with a girlfriend, I spotted a squirrel sunning itself on a big rock 70ish yard below us over a cliff. I was tossing small rocks to see if I could scare it off and couldn't get close. (She was not impressed) As we were leaving I picked up a baseball sized rock with my left hand and gave it the most awkward wrong handed throw imaginable. Bullseye!! Needless to say, buddy's are more impressed with that kind of tallent than a potential mate.
Nice! I'm planning on using an AL tube and endcaps and then 3d printing a monocore out of high temp resin. There's some really effective designs that you couldn't manufacture any other way
I have used them on the last 6 builds they are light carbonfiber, pillars installed, and it will not take 6 months to get one if you call them they will do a lot of custom work also. and many big Cos use there stocks like proof, kimber and others. my only dis like is no ADJ butt
I was just on the phone with them AG they will cut them down for a shorter LOP but no adj butt plates I need long in summer up here when it is 90 degs but some moose season in the brooks range can get down right cold -20 below and then shorter is needed
Gents,
Do you have to apply for a tag or is it over the counter?

I'd go back again but the hunt has doubled in price since I went. Every time I look at the ram in my wall I want to go back though. Good luck. When I was there it was Aoudad heaven.

Elkeater I'd love to chat with you, just joined this forum and can't send you a PM yet. Longtime member of many other forums i won't mention and longtime lurker here