Auction - SW CO Outfitted Elk Hunt Oct. 2014 - No Reserve - LRH Members Only!

I am copying and pasting some references on this thread. These will eventually go on my website and will be available to the public. I am leaving out the contact information and names. Thanks.

Archery
Dan I have hunted all over the world and in my opinion the property that you now own is one of the best game countries in the world. The previous owners managed it very well and I have been fortunate enough to hunt it for about 25 years. Deer and Elk are plentiful. There are plenty of bears if you wish to hunt them. Great bow hunting country. Not as severe as the deep canyon country and there is more game. Hopefully I will get to hunt the ranch again at some time in the future.

Rifle
Dear new owner:
How have our hunts been on your new land? I have hunted Elk for over 20 years all over the west and your new ranch for the last 5. Every year I shot Elk and could have shot more. The ranch is an easy hunt as you can always look down hill and know we're you're at. Many holes to find Elk and good stand locations. Will look forward to this year hunt hope to meet you.

Muzzleloader
In 2012 I had an incredible first elk muzzle hunt. My wife and I were up in a stand on opening day and all of a sudden a herd of about 15-20 elk ran right under our stand. We had bulls bugling around us all morning on that first day, and still managed to hear and see dozens of cows and several nice bulls after being there a week! I shot once on two occasions and missed, but it was still an experience I'll never forget. I wish I would have had a buck tag, as we saw a couple of nice bucks while we there as well. It's a wonderful hunting property!

They should have to post it themselves...

You bring up a good point. I will keep the current bid at $1000 since I told the gentleman that I would do so. However, all bids from here on out will need to be posted on the forum in order to maintain the integrity of the auction. Thanks everyone.

I'm just curious why some ding dong wouldn't bid in public??? Why would you want it private?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.