Attn: Utah boys, we have scored!! Please read

[ QUOTE ]
As long as there's some women there toting guns too, I'm all for it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, as long as we're wishing, might as well wish for good lookin' women toting guns! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well, as long as we're wishing, might as well wish for good lookin' women /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, hell yeah! In that case, I'd like to further refine the wish list to include a 2:1 ratio of brunettes to blondes, with 50% of those of latin descent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GG,

Can you give me driving directions from Price? I'm taking a young guy back to Helper later tomorrow after he enlists into the Army.

I'm sure I go south on 10 from Price to the Hiawatha exit, but from there are their any tricks to get there?

I just want to run out and take a peek. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

What did you mean when you mentioned Missoula? As in MT? Do they have a range there?

Only 650 miles to your new range, would love to see and shoot there someday.

Thanks!

Turn onto Hwy 10 from Price and head south a few miles until you get to the Hiawatha turn off. Turn right and head down this paved road a few more miles until you have come to another paved road turning off to the right. There is a sign there about the North Spring rec area construction access. Follow this paved road for a few more miles along the winding road until you come to another sign. Turn right onto this dirt road and go about a block and you're there.

GG,

By the time I got my two new soldiers out of the Military Entrance Processing Station in SLC, dropped one off in Provo and get the other home to Helper, it was too late to keep heading south to Hiawatha. I had to turn around and head home to Happy Valley!

Hopefully, later this week.

Man,Thats an awesome range.Ever since moving to LV from NorCal,I've really missed shooting LR benchrest matches.This place is by far the closest range to the Vegas area for registered matches.I'm hoping to shoot them regularly!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.