ATTENTION SHERMAN SHOOTERS

elkaholic

I have my website up and running (shermanwildcatcartridges.com) but it still needs some work. One of the things that I need are pics of rifles, animals harvested, pics of competitions, etc. If you have any of these that you would like to share, it would be much appreciated. I could also use testimonials for those who are willing. The head stamped brass is still a go and I will be taking pre orders in a few weeks........THX/Rich
Send pics to: [email protected]

Last edited:
One coyote. Worked.....ummm....drastically! Hoping someone in my family draws a deer tag this year. Got skunked on elk and antelope tags again.

Hey Rich, I'd be glad to share pics of my rifle and game taken with it last year! Let me know where to send them.

I recently gave my 6.5 Sherman a facelift. LRI was having a bolt fluting special, so I took the plunge. I also wanted to try out Bell and Carlson's new adjustable target/competition stock. Just need to find a time to hit the range with it!
IMG_3877 2.jpg

IMG_3878 2.jpg

IMG_3879 2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3880 2.jpg
    IMG_3880 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 228
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.