Attention Montana Archery Hunters

Broz

In behalf of the Broadwater Rod and Gun Club in Townsend Montana, we are looking for an avid archery shooter / hunter to head up our archery program. We have a newly completed range, actually 3, one practice and two field courses that are done to comply with regulated shoots. We have targets installed and a whole pile of 3D targets too. This is a really nice range. What we need now is someone to take over and run some shoots and helps us move forward with out archery program. For more info plase contact me by PM or e-mail

Thanks

Jeff

Broz,
I wish I was responding to your post to take on the responsabilities of your archery range. Sounds like just the ticket for my archery addiction and it would be great fun to help others getting into the sport. :cool:

I looked up Townsend, MT. and with it's 2000+ population I'm sure it would be a great place to live. Plus, the scenery is a lot better than it is here, where it's flatter than a road killed squirrel. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your future endevores!
Bowhunter57

Broz,
I wish I was responding to your post to take on the responsabilities of your archery range. Sounds like just the ticket for my archery addiction and it would be great fun to help others getting into the sport. :cool:

I looked up Townsend, MT. and with it's 2000+ population I'm sure it would be a great place to live. Plus, the scenery is a lot better than it is here, where it's flatter than a road killed squirrel. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your future endevores!
Bowhunter57

Thanks Bowhunter, our little club is growing and the archery program will be awesome one day. We are pretty centrally located between , Helena, Bozman, Missoula , Bute and several other cities. Practice range and the Black Ram 1 course is even wheel chair doable too. BR 1 and 2 runs through ravines with target locations all set up with stationary targets now, graveled paths right to the targets and range distance makers at each shooting location. The only thing it needs is a person with a love for archery to get the shoots in order. If I wasnt doing the LR rifle shoots I would consider it, but will admit I am not an avid archer and there are people that would be better qualified that I.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.