• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Attention Bear Hunters

ODAVID

I have for sale a very informative Black Bear hunting video entitled BEARDOWN with Paul Newson approximately 60 minutes long. "4 hunts... 3 record Book Bruins". Shows Stragegy and in depth hunting knowledge.This is a very informative Guide to Glassing and stalking Spring Black Bears.

Price is $37 shipped via USPS Priority SHIPPING to your given address. With Payment to be USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY ACCEPTED. NO IOUs, NO CHECKS, NO TRADES. When payment is received, I will send a Private message giving you the Estimated DAY of Arrival and The Package tracking number.

Please send Private message to me indicating you want this one and only vhs video. When confirmation is received via Private message to me I will post in this listing Sold Pending funds. Until you see that, the Video is still for sale.Posting is this section that you want it does not count has to be a Private message. Earliest Notice received gets it.

THANKS
ODAVID

Re: Attention Bear Hunters Price reduced

ok Priced reduced to $30 shipped. Please reply by Private message only.
Same terms apply.
ODAVID

If I still had VHS I would buy it. Best bear hunting video I have ever seen.

If anybody knows where to get any Paul Newsom videos on DVD shoot me a message. I have searched online with no success. The only results I found is that he passed away.

Recent Posts