ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14 Day/Night Riflescope Review

ADMIN

Administrator
ADMIN submitted a new Article:

By TR Nelson

The ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14 Day/Night Riflescope is the latest generation of software assisted digital optics. It is available as either a 5-20x or a 3-14x magnification, and is capable of doing a ton of neat, slick and even downright useful things, provided you know how to operate it. As the name implies, the scope allows the user to run the exact...

Read more about this article here...

I have a ATN 3x12 an can verify that it is a piece of junk. All marketing with no substance and the company would not help. Downloaded the updates and it was no better. After almost three years have not been able to use it.

An alternative for extended battery life is to purchase some Kentli batteries. I easily get 12hr operating time on a charge, the scope needs to see a consistant 1.5 volts to power the operating system and these batteries deliver that right up to a sudden drop off. I bought mine here https://www.foxoptic.com/battery-ki...o-1.5-output-volt-batteries-and-wall-charger/
I'm sure you could find them outer places just be sure to get the 2800mwh or greater ones. I for one really like this optic.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.