• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ATN PS-22 Gen 2+ Night Vision Weapon Sight

cavtrooper94

This is a slightly used PS-22 Gen 2+. I bought this for shooting varmints and hogs when I was in Texas. It worked awesome. However now I am in a place with no hogs and have a new child so this has got to go. This has a Gen 2+ lens in it, meaning it is the best thing you can get without making the super expensive leap to Gen 3. I have used a lot of Gen III military Night Vision and no this sight isn't quite on par with Gen III but its **** close. It comes with everything including the hard case and the IR flood light that assist you on the darkest of nights. I have had this mounted on two AR-15s. One M4 config with an ACOG, and on my heavier rig with a 3-9 Leupold. I paid $2500 for it, I need $2000. This is not the cheaper *** you can buy from Cabelas.

I have Pics and will take any you want, but I can't figure out how to attach them. I can send them to an email if your interested.