ATN optics

I have one it's alright. Depends on what your looking to get it's not great during the day but works fine for hunting from a stand. At night it's also ok. You can make clear clean shots fairly easy.

I have the X-sight II HD 3-14 and the BinoX HD. For a hunting application and NV capabilities the are a great value now add wi'fi, video, pictures and 64gb storage. I like them others don't just my opinion.

I have a gen 1 that I like. They do have limitations, so know that going in. For a stand, they work well. On a rig I'm walking with and shooting game on the run, it's not ideal. Beyond the purchase price, I strongly recommend rechargeable batteries, a stronger IR, a Butler creek cap for the front (that you drill through to increase clarity), and also the SD card. For a 150-200 yard night coyote gun, worth what I paid (I got mine stupid cheap when the II came out). It's not a high end gen 3+, but then again it's also not 3k. I recommend it from my experiences, but not all have the appreciation for it (especially guys that got into the xsights before all the firmware fixes).

Forgot to add the cap with hole in it works great. Also as said running shots suck as does stalking cause of the pixels. It is fine for stand hunting and night vision. I got a bigger ir also. Great optics for the money.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.