ATN 4-12X 60mm (Illum.) 30mm Tube w / Rings *

St_Gunner

ATN 4-12X 60mm (Illum.) 30mm Tube w / Rings *

Anybody ever tried these? Do they repeat well? Is the glass any good? Do you have any problems with them? Any advice?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>ATN's innovative bullet drop compensation knob allows the user to adjust point of impact for a given distance with just a simple turn of the knob. All LU models feature interchangeable cams for six different calibers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are they worth a flip? Does it give a decent set of range. Will it go out to 700yds?

Steve

Steve for the money you'll spend replacing it you might as well buy a good scope first.

Now lot of folks here like Lupys, I'm not one of them I fell in love with the new NIKON TACTICALS but I still might just get me a NIGHTFORCE.

Steve,

I'll say it once.... RUN!! And don't look back. Buy a good reputable scope and leave the crap behind.
wink.gif
Good you asked!

They are not worth a ****!!

[ 08-27-2003: Message edited by: Brent ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.