ATN 4-12X 60mm (Illum.) 30mm Tube w / Rings *

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by St_Gunner, Aug 26, 2003.

1. St_Gunner

St_Gunner Member

ATN 4-12X 60mm (Illum.) 30mm Tube w / Rings *

Anybody ever tried these? Do they repeat well? Is the glass any good? Do you have any problems with them? Any advice?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>ATN's innovative bullet drop compensation knob allows the user to adjust point of impact for a given distance with just a simple turn of the knob. All LU models feature interchangeable cams for six different calibers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are they worth a flip? Does it give a decent set of range. Will it go out to 700yds?

Steve

2. texas

texas Well-Known Member

Steve for the money you'll spend replacing it you might as well buy a good scope first.

Now lot of folks here like Lupys, I'm not one of them I fell in love with the new NIKON TACTICALS but I still might just get me a NIGHTFORCE.

3. Brent

Brent Well-Known Member

Steve,

I'll say it once.... RUN!! And don't look back. Buy a good reputable scope and leave the crap behind. [​IMG] Good you asked!

They are not worth a shit!!

[ 08-27-2003: Message edited by: Brent ]

4. TeamSasquatch

TeamSasquatch Active Member

A= Another

T= Tragic

N= Nightmare

I concur with what was said above...

'Squatch..........

5. fmsniper

fmsniper Well-Known Member

worst optics ever made

6. St_Gunner

St_Gunner Member

Thanks folks, hadn't heard much about their scopes, heard their night vision was decent, but not much on anything else.

Steve

7. texas

texas Well-Known Member

Lets see how can I say this. STAY AWAY