• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Atlas bipod

bandit10-4

I have 2 new Atlas V8 Bipods for sale they are new in the package (BT10). I also have 2 ACCU-SHOT locking monopods (BT04)

$220 shipped for the Atlas
$70 shipped for the mono

First I'll take it!

I will take the other bipod. Let me know an email or phone number and I'll arrange payment and other details. thanks.

I just recently received my Atlas bipod, have only used it twice (range practice) But I am impressed with it and feel it will be extremely versatile in the field.

You asked and I'll share my first impressions. I never thought I needed a high end bipod, but the Atlas is very nice and I won't go back. It's clearly precision machined and functions very well. The legs articulate 180 degrees with stops every 45 degrees. The legs extend and are lock positively at various lengths from about 5 to 9 inches. It's fairly light, about 10 ounces I'm guessing. The nicest feature to me is that it tilts and pans smoothly while remaining steady, or you can set it lock the cant and pan in place. It's a huge step up from the various Harris bipods I have used, but it's also a big jump in price. There are several varieties and the one I got attaches to the bottom picatinny rail on my AR10. I'm sure Atlas or the guys at ADM can advise what model or hardware will attach to a sling swivel stud like a Harris does, but I don't know how to do that. I will have to find out. Hope that helps.