• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Atlas Bipod BT10-LW17

Nortex

Gents, I have a couple of Brand New Atlas Bipods for sale. They are the QD Lever Mount (ADM 170) for a picatinny rail.

Still in the factory packaging from B&T Industries.

$260 gets you one Bipod shipped

If you want them both I'll knock $10 off the total (ie $510 shipped)

paypal preferred or USPS MO.

I also have some leg extensions as well that I can include for an additional $40.

Last edited:
Just for clarification that is $260 for one of them shipped? Or are you just really nice and going to sell me both of them for 260. If that is the case SOLD!!!

Just for clarification that is $260 for one of them shipped? Or are you just really nice and going to sell me both of them for 260. If that is the case SOLD!!!
Yes, it is $260 for BOTH LEGS of one bipod shipped :D ...and I'll throw in the rest of the assembly including the ADM170.

Thanks for the inquiry and the chuckle, OP edited for clarity.

BTW-here's a link to BT10-LW17 image

BT10LW17.jpg

Last edited:
Second Black BT10-LW17 sold to birddog67

Gents, a may get a few more soon and may also have some Cerakoted FDE bipods for sale as well. PM me if interested.

Gents, I've got a couple of FDE bipods for sale. $325 delivered via Priority Mail.

These were properly Cerakoted as individual bipod parts (blasted, coated, baked) and then sent back to B&T for reassembly. This keeps the B&T full warranty and of course makes sure the bipod functions properly.

They were coated in Magpul FDE (compare to magazine below...mag not included)

u5u2uvu7.jpg