ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

Just started the process again . The scilencer co kiosk is way better than the hassle with Silencer central. Got a Silencer co harvester Evo. So just maybe it will be free from jail in time for the new gun build. With 6 to 8 months for a stock and then the smith . Hopefully it's free in time.

I form 1 e-filed for the tax exempt SBR thing the vest last day possible. Still unimpressed with that whole debacle but I guess if I get a stamp I can use an actual functional stock on my ar-9. No idea how long that will take to get back (assuming they don't discard it for a paperwork error on my end). Since I already have it though the wait isn't bad like with a suppressor.

I form 1 e-filed for the tax exempt SBR thing the vest last day possible. Still unimpressed with that whole debacle but I guess if I get a stamp I can use an actual functional stock on my ar-9. No idea how long that will take to get back (assuming they don't discard it for a paperwork error on my end). Since I already have it though the wait isn't bad like with a suppressor.
So you filed May 31st?? That's when I filed for 2 suppressor builds. I'm curious how long it will take to hear something. And praying I get approved at the same time.

So you filed May 31st?? That's when I filed for 2 suppressor builds. I'm curious how long it will take to hear something. And praying I get approved at the same time.
Yep! At like 10:30 pm 😂

Mailed out the prints about a week later. I am thinking there is probably a major backlog of SBR filings, no idea how long it will take. Also, not sure if that directly impacts suppressor reviews too or not. My inclination would be to say that it would, but again that's just a guess

I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know if it's been said but
I would be careful about just attaching a stock to it even after the stamp is back.
It's my understanding that this may only be to have the brace attached.
The stamp itself has a provisionary note on it.
There have been a couple of people who have called this issue out.
The ATF is being purposely vague on the issue

Filed two cans at the same time January this year. Just got my stamp for one of them 2 weeks ago. Curious when the second one will show up.

6 months is incredible time. This is 2015 wait times.

Yep! At like 10:30 pm 😂

Mailed out the prints about a week later. I am thinking there is probably a major backlog of SBR filings, no idea how long it will take. Also, not sure if that directly impacts suppressor reviews too or not. My inclination would be to say that it would, but again that's just a guess
I did the same. May 31st at about 10:30-11 pm. And I'm guessing the flood of pistol braces and sbr applications will slow the whole form 1 system down. Good luck. Hopefully we're both approved soon!