ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

How many days are you guys having to wait now for an efile form 4? I submitted my paperwork march 15th and it took 255 days for approval. Thinking about getting one for my rimfires now

How many days are you guys having to wait now for an efile form 4? I submitted my paperwork march 15th and it took 255 days for approval. Thinking about getting one for my rimfires now
Until you can buy them off the shelves, do not worry about how long the wait time is because you do not have control over it; it is not a race. However, it requires patience on your part. If you want it, go for it. If you do not have the patience, then don't. Patience is a virtue; I understand not everybody has it, and people are very excited. I am never rushed, so the wait time did not bother me. On my last one, the ATF average wait time was 90 days; mine took ...
Well, it took 159 days but I got my ATF approval notification this AM. Perfect timing because I received my barrel yesterday.
My build is near completion, so the wait was not a big deal. I planned/expected the delay. Many people are buying them now, probably contributing to the current average of 270 days of processing time. Good luck with your decision.

Recent Posts