ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

It is depressing but silencer central keeps me updated that there is no updates lol.

I have my fingers crossed for this month but who knows

Approved at 237 days which was last month. Silencer central still hasn't shipped my banish 30 yet, going on 3 weeks. They did create a shipping label 7 days ago, but it still hasn't been picked up by the post office
That's really annoying…. Wait all that time and those boneheads can't even get it in the mail…

Yes there is hope! Efiled on the kiosk on 3-1-22. ATF got it 3-22-2022. 265 days later I received the tax stamp approval notice this morning Since this is my first suppressor,
It was a disappointing experience to wait so long. On a positive note, I am really looking forward to the testing and results.

I never did get an email from the ATF (or Silencer Shop for that matter) when my approval came through at 254 days. Thank God my dealer was "Johnny on the spot" and called me. I just checked my Silencer Shop account as well as my ATF account……Silencer Shop still says "Pending ATF" and my ATF account is as empty as it ever was. 🤷‍♂️

Waiting on 2 suppressors from Silencer Central since paper submission in October 2021. Met a guy who's been waiting for 13 months. He was told by Silencer Central (SC) that an online submission now would probably get results sooner than a year old paper submission. I was told by SC that they could not resubmit a paper request as an online request. (Online submissions became an option after I ordered mine.)
A little frustrating but trying to be patient.
I ordered two cans from SC last Black Friday. They totally dropped the ball and didn't get my paperwork submitted until 63 days later, at the end of January. I got my long-awaited email today that my stamps were approved, about 54 weeks after I placed my order. In reality, it took about 10 months from the date it was submitted to the ATF. I've already filled out the 4473 to have them shipped to me, so now I guess we'll see how fast (or slow) they are in getting the can actually mailed out.