ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

Paper form from submitted October 25 2021 was approved 3 October 2022. Picked up from dealer on the 12th. Still waiting on my e file from March of this year.

My Aug 8th 2021 can was just approved Sept 8th. Not in hand yet but I should have it in two-ish weeks.

Still waiting on may 8th efile.
Silencer Central is still dragging their feet on this can. Filled out my 4473 Sept 30th. Since it's not my first rodeo with silencer central I've been a squeaky wheel weekly. Approved Sept 8th, notified of approval the day I called to tell them I had been approved 22 days prior and they sent me my 4473 that I filled immediately. They finally sent my local LEO notification Oct 10th. As of today my can has not shipped to me :)

I'm not posting as a complaint, I'm posting to let people know what to expect with Silencer central. This is my fourth purchase I've used them for and this is the standard not the exception with the entire process once you give them your first payment.

They make it all very easy, just get comfortable knowing that going through a local dealer may save an individual purchaser about 4-5 months on a class 3 process.