ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

Got this notification yesterday. Omega 45K. eForm 15 July
Screenshot_20230403_092447_Gmail.jpg

For this. B&T APC45 PRO
20221109_111350.jpg

Still waiting on the AAC TITAN QD 338 for current 300WM and next build 338 NM. Submitted 30 July.

Last edited:
Got two Supressors at the same time. End of july 2021. Both checks were cashed Aug 3rd. I'm now at 11 months and 3 weeks. Did both of them on the Silencer Shop Kiosk. I did do a family trust. Curious how long u guys have been waiting. I'm thinking any day now. Not sure if it's considered an e-file form 4 or what. U look on SilencerShop page they are saying 145-155 days for E-file form 4 trust and 13 months for paper file? My first Supressors so I have no clue. Sure wish they would hurry up! Chomping at the bit!

Roy
This is why someone should put a bill forward that once the check has cleared they have a certain amount of time (30 days) to finish the paperwork. Customer gets product whether they are done or not.

Last edited:
This is why someone should put a bill forward that once the check has cleared they have a certain amount of time (30 days) to finish the paperwork. Customer gets product whether they are done or not.

Sadly, it appears there are no performance metrics in place where their evaluations and pay raises are tied to.

Last edited: