ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

FrogFire7

When they put the new "trust" limitations and pics/prints/bgc regs on the trusts--- it took me almost a year to get my form 1 through--- and I didn't even wait till the end to do it.

I'm gonna say that it's gonna be 14-16 months or longer for form 1's once this sbr/brace thing really gets going.
Wouldn't surprise me.

Cemetery21

LRH Team Member
You're on!!

I told my brother in law that with the new pistol brace cluster and all the new SBR applications, they'll probably delay my suppressor application a few years 😂😑
"your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to APPROVED"

But, SC usually takes 30+ days to ship (because they have a 30 day return policy - from approval).
You may still beat me.

FrogFire7

"your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to APPROVED"

But, SC usually takes 30+ days to ship (because they have a 30 day return policy - from approval).
You may still beat me.
Dang it! What date did you file? I half expected mine over the weekend.

As long as I get it in the next 30 days I should still pull out a win, all I have to do is drive to my dealer and pick it up after background check 😂

Cemetery21

LRH Team Member
Dang it! What date did you file? I half expected mine over the weekend.

As long as I get it in the next 30 days I should still pull out a win, all I have to do is drive to my dealer and pick it up after background check 😂
Submission Date: 04/29/2022
I did the 4473 today by email, but SC held onto my last ones for over 30 days. They do ship to my house.

Cemetery21

LRH Team Member
Yes, signature required. They say they can mail it cause they have a license or dealer in every state that allows suppressors. My last two showed on the tracking that they originated from here in MO.

Stewart2550

LRH Team Member
Yes, signature required. They say they can mail it cause they have a license or dealer in every state that allows suppressors. My last two showed on the tracking that they originated from here in MO.
I have had my suppressor worked on by them and they shipped it to my house without telling me and I just happened to stop by and open my mailbox one day. It was sitting in there for awhile before I noticed it.

Cemetery21

LRH Team Member
It must depend on the mail carrier. I missed the carrier when they came to the house and they left a note that the package would be at the post office - it was and I signed for it there.

WanderingGoatie

Blows my mind... As regulated as they are... Just leave em for the porch pirates, I guess! Wow.
Porch pirates would be better off going to a hardware store and making a simple one rather than stealing from a mailbox. There’s less federal penalties with a home made one.

Personally, the crazy part is that I can’t order them straight from an online catalog and have them show up the next day on my front step. That’s the mind blowing part.