ATF Electronic Forms

It's like a moving target and I consistently stay 60ish days away. Really wish I would have known SilencerShop was going to efile mine. It sat, after paying for it in November, 5 months before I randomly checked my account and realized I needed to certify the efile. 5 months wasted….Maybe next year.🤣🤣

once they have your money they do not do any follow up with you and could care less, very poor business practice
Govt, bureaucracy not a business. There's no way a business would ever stay afloat with this **** pore customer service. Cash your $200 today, get to the paperwork next year.

I called my crack dealer last week to get another Q and was told he was out. Said I knew the answer. Since when did COVID affect crack sales?

He said the new electronic forms are supposed to get it down to 90 days or so. Has anyone used or had real world experience with the new government efficiency?
I doubt it Biden can't stay awake 90 minutes LOL!

Patience, Patience, Patience, Patience, and the PATIENCE!
We found the easiest way is to go through Silencer Shop Kiosk.
It is exciting getting your first suppressor (beside the extreme cost and TAX. If they were legal like a firearm the prices would be sooo much less-most everyone would own at least one)
Buy the Suppressor you like, fill the paperwork out, pay the $200 Tax and then FORGET ABOUT IT!
One day to your surprise the store where your suppressor is in jail at will call you stating it's time has been served and you can pick it up!
Done this many times. Best way is to setup a "Trust" to begin with and then all suppressors, SBRs are a lot easier.
Best of luck
PATIENCE!

Len & Jill

Right you are ,set the trust up First
Trusts are great. I have a Family Trust, but on my last purchase earlier this year, I went with an individual trust because it requires all the trustees to be in the e-form, including fingerprinting, which was a problem for me because both my sons were out of state stationed in NM and CA, and both were deployed.

Last year I had a visit from the ATF Senior Industry Operations Investigator assigned to my FFL. We had a good visit and he was very helpful (real nice person). I asked him about things going on in the ATF with COVID in the USA. He told me that since COVID came out in 2019 the ATF field officers were directed to desk duty in 2020 to process TAX Stamps. So my next question to him was "with all the extra staff processing Tax Stamps why is it taking 2-3-4 times longer to get one?"
He could not answer that question.
I can only guess that someone in High Authority in the AFT or the Administration purposely slowed things down.

Recent Posts