ATF Electronic Forms

G

GNERGY

Did my form 1 on 2/12/22 and haven't heard anything yet.
Tarey

cornchuck

cornchuck

Mine was submitted on 2-4-22. I called today and they said it was pending. I did it on the new e form. Which it would take 90 days. It's been more than 90 days. Maybe it's 90 days after someone reviews and approves the paperwork.

Jason

Cajun Hunter

Cajun Hunter

Cajun Hunter, any news or an update? Hope ya know something!
Still nothing from ATF. But I did get some good news! The rig I'm putting it on is finally ready at the gun smith. I bought a Bergara Ridge Wilderness .308. I had them cut the barrel shorter, re-thread, Cerakote everything that wasn't already done, and bed the stock. And mount my new Swaro Z5. So at least I get to shoot this weekend while I wait!

G

GNERGY

Just got an E mail today saying dissapproved. Going to have to call and find out why.
Tarey

Lenny Foffa

Lenny Foffa

Sorry Gents!!! I have zero Knowledge on this subject!!! Seems like a lot of red tape, and I'm really not sure of the benefit it brings to hunting. I have much to learn.

Cemetery21

Cemetery21

dissapproved
Pretty sure I heard they were rejecting all Form 1 apps. I had mine about ready to submit when I heard that a couple of months ago.
I don't have a reference for that - maybe some of the better informed members here know more than I do.

W

WanderingGoatie

Sorry Gents!!! I have zero Knowledge on this subject!!! Seems like a lot of red tape, and I'm really not sure of the benefit it brings to hunting. I have much to learn.
What’s not to like about a suppressor? Reduced damage to ears, reduced recoil, better opportunity for follow up shots. Downside is cost and wait. I know I’ve spent more money on dumber things, and I’ve wasted more time on less worthwhile things. Mainly ex girlfriends.