ATF ban is dropped!!!!

gohring3006

Just seen on Megan Kelly that the petition and the politicians sent a message to the ATF that we won't stand for it..

G, don't pound your chest too loud cause Hussein Obama will try to take something else away from us before the term is up. If he doesn't succeed Hilary will try for 4 years pending another bout of voter apathy and lack of an electable opposing candidate. We can always send a protest to Hussein to the nearest vacation destination or a personal e-mail to Hilary!

Today, the governor of oregon kate brown is getting ready to sign SB941 into law. The state was declared to have a ''gun emergency''. They brought in people from california to speak for this bill. Since when do californians have a say in the implementing of an oregon law? The "great'' governor of the neutered state or new york donated money to grease the left wing politicians hands to pass this bill as well. This ''law'' is a TRAVESTY, show the people of this state the Gun Emergency. By being declared an Emergency, this SB can be passed WITHOUT a vote of the people. "TRAVESTY means, something ABSURD , FALSE, DISTORTED, which is exactly what this bill consists of. It is just one more step in the state, federal plan to restrict gun owners rights. I do not mean to take anything away from the original thread, but, felt i should post this. This bill was raced or pushed through the state senate so fast it was almost crazy. So, IF you think your state is safe and you feel comfortable about your local states gun laws and regulations, you better look twice, i could, and possibly will happen in your state in the future.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.