ATACR Reviews

Guys I finished the review today. The file was so big with pictures and stuff I had trouble getting it to Len. So we transferred it to my wife's business computer and she sent it on to Len. I am waiting to make sure he got it ok. If it did indeed arrive ok I am sure Len will be posting it up soon.

So it should be soon.

Thanks
Jeff

Broz, thanks so much for your time and effort. There are a lot of guys on this site, my self included that don't have the expertise to conduct such a comprehensive review!

Thanks again!

Guys, you are more than welcome. I enjoyed doing it. The full review and field test is in Lens hands now and he and his staff plan to have it up any day now. I ran the ATACR through the mill just as I would one of my own, then took it out in the field on a few different days in different conditions. I hope the article answers any questions you may have.

Jeff

Guys, you are more than welcome. I enjoyed doing it. The full review and field test is in Lens hands now and he and his staff plan to have it up any day now. I ran the ATACR through the mill just as I would one of my own, then took it out in the field on a few different days in different conditions. I hope the article answers any questions you may have.

Jeff

Okay, okay, okay, maybe just a LITTLE hint...:)....................did you like it?

Randy

Jeff

Did you throw it across the parking lot? :)

So where is this review at?

Len has it and told me it would be "Published" this week. I would assume it will show up in the "Product Reviews-Discussions" forum.

I hope it is what you all are expecting and answers all questions, if not I still have the scope on the 338 EDGE and will be glad to correspond in the discussion after it is posted.

Thanks for your patience guys.

Jeff

I figured that was what Len was planning with your review, which is the right place for it so the members not in this thread can read it as well.

And I assume he will post a notification/link to this thread once the review is published in the Product Review section...

Just a heads up that Jeff's review of the ATACR is up! Just go to the home page and you'll see it front and center.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.