• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Assorted .308 projectiles

codybrown

Finally got around to going through my bullets and am selling some I don't have a use for. The more I can sell together would be ideal. Any of the open containers I have counted and verified quantity. I checked prices at Powder Valley, Midway, Midsouth, Grafs, Natchez, and 3rd generation shooting. I took the lowest price I found and subtracted 10% to determine price. All prices are plus shipping. The tracers I'm just guessing on price, if I'm way off, please pm me with an offer. They should be listed in order from left to right. Cross posted so first public "I'll take it" gets them.

Please plan on shipping being a minimum of $8 for a flat rate box. If buying larger quantities it may take more than 1 box due to weight/size.

100 qty Hornady 11gr vmax #23010 $22 SOLD

546 qty Sierra 168gr hpbt match # 2200 $170 or $32 per 100

163 qty Sierra 190gr hpbt match #2210 $56

412 qty 145gr tracers $140
5.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what's left:

346 qty Sierra 168gr hpbt match # 2200 $105 or $32 per 100

Last edited:
I don't claim to be a legal expert or want to dump on anyone's sale but I would suggest caution regarding the sale or purchase of tracer bullets.
https://www.ammoforsale.com/ammo-cl...on't realize,rounds hold a federal explosives

Everything I've found so far allows them to be shipped and owner by us mortals. There's multiple websites that they can be purchased from easily, and I spent about an hour on the phone this morning with UPS, FedEx, and Department of Transportation discussing the ability to ship them.