Assault Weapons Ban 2013 explained

Sen. Tom Coburn has already replayed back to my email.
He received it I hope he listened to it.

**** iPhone auto correct I hope this turns out right

I thought this was worth relaying. Sign and send the letters please.

Jeff

Done...thanks, Jeff.

Every person on this board and every gun owner in the country that has a clue about the history of 'gun control' should do likewise. Don't sit this out. Make a difference.

Did any of you guys that sent a letter using the link get a copy of your letter sent to your email?

Did any of you guys that sent a letter using the link get a copy of your letter sent to your email?

Can't answer for anyone else I went a different route since I couldn't get link to open but still sent off letters in fact sending one a day, to each senator and congressmen.

i sent one... i was tempted to make it a scathing one haha. but i contained myself and made one point... i have no problem with them banning assault rifles.... you know why? an assault rifle has to be capable of fully automatic fire! :D and who the **** needs a fully automatic gun? just get a slidefire solutions stock for an ak47 or an ar15... i mean if someone is shot that is above the age of 15, its nah whatever. but now if they havnt learned to divide so help me god ill.... like seriously man?

i sent one... i was tempted to make it a scathing one haha. but i contained myself and made one point... i have no problem with them banning assault rifles.... you know why? an assault rifle has to be capable of fully automatic fire! :D and who the **** needs a fully automatic gun? just get a slidefire solutions stock for an ak47 or an ar15... i mean if someone is shot that is above the age of 15, its nah whatever. but now if they havnt learned to divide so help me god ill.... like seriously man?

No problem with them banning assault rifles huh.......those capable of full auto fire anyway.....the 2nd ammendment isnt there so we the people can bear arms only if their not capable of full auto fire....or as the liberal eliteists will say "only for sporting purposes"......

Have you read this link......
http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f63/something-think-about-104050/

We have already compromised our rights away to the tune of 20,000 gun laws.....more restrictions on the law abiding citizens aint the answer..... Its not about "who needs one" its about if I choose to have one thats my right under the second ammendment....... The founding fathers had it right.

" divided we fall "

Yup.. I saw this in Massachusetts.

The Mtn. Bikers, horse people and hiker got together to ban motorcycles from certain state parks. When that was done, the hikers and horse people then turned on the mountain bikers, and the mountain bikers did not have any friends left.

Thanks for this thread, it couldn't be more timely or urgent. I just sent my letter.

To My Duly Elected Federal Official:

At your swearing-in ceremony you promised, under oath, to uphold and
defend the Constitution of the United States of America, against all
enemies whether foreighn or domestic. The recently proposed weapons ban
now being drafted and promoted by Seantor Dianne Feinstein (D) CA, is a
direct assault on the Second Ammendment to U. S. Constitution and it is
your duty as a representative of the people to defend the Constituiton
against this misguided attack. Insanity compounded is neither a deterent
nor a solution.

Sincerely

No problem with them banning assault rifles huh.......those capable of full auto fire anyway.....the 2nd ammendment isnt there so we the people can bear arms only if their not capable of full auto fire....or as the liberal eliteists will say "only for sporting purposes"......

Have you read this link......
http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f63/something-think-about-104050/

We have already compromised our rights away to the tune of 20,000 gun laws.....more restrictions on the law abiding citizens aint the answer..... Its not about "who needs one" its about if I choose to have one thats my right under the second ammendment....... The founding fathers had it right.

The link in Idaho Redneck's post above is excellent--required reading for all!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.