AR's are flying off the shelf!!

ShooterMedic

So I am in Utah for the holidays and decided I would do some shopping at the local sporting good stores, and there was one AR to be found in the seven stores I visited. There were people having a bidding war in the pawn shop for the last DPMS oracle they had. When I left they were up to $1200.

Then I come home to find my favorite gun classifieds KSL.com is no longer allowing the sell of guns.

I think it is safe to say there is something in the air.

Yep picked up a Olympic Arms last night, last one within 80 miles of my house that could be found. Unreal how the panic has set off sales of AR's and ammo

Owner of a local store told me he has sold more in a few days than he ever has in an entire year (they've been in business for over 50yrs). Up to 30 so far, hit up gunbroker & search P-Mags.... **** I wish I had more, 5 mags for like $400.00.

Of course you all heard about Dick's pulling AR's from shelves & refusing to sell them... our "other" local store refuses to order anything high capacity be it pistols or rifles or magazines...

Talk about a knee jerk reaction, when will society learn... never...

We DON'T need more gun control, we DO need more IDIOT control.

t

People here are emailing Dick's saying they are boycotting them because of their decision to take AR's off their shelves. I'm sure that probably true everywhere.

People here are emailing Dick's saying they are boycotting them because of their decision to take AR's off their shelves. I'm sure that probably true everywhere.

I did, removed myself from their mailing list yesterday & my comments were to that effect as well. **** on 'em, I won't be back.

t

+1 I emailed them also. I will no longer purchase any items from Dick's store or off their web site.

I was out checking the city out building today and remembered I needed some powder n primers so i stopped in my favorite gun shop owned by 2 brothers, they where out, said the where selling them to folks from Oregon to N.Dakota. I had to chuckle, Havre is 100mi from the nearest interstate. They said people wanted to run back and forth between stored and dicker prices, they'd end up with empty hands. Meh I have plenty of primers, powder and bullets just by nature of fiddling with one load or another.

I also bought my mp this week after spending 12 hours looking for any ar better than the Bush composite. Everyone I told I sent an email to ducks saying ill never shop there again said i was overreacting. I didn't think so they had 15 in back and couldn't sell them cause of corporate bs. Glad to see more people feel the same as me.

A buddy of mine who owns a tactical store had just got in 40 AR's not to mention his current stock of different AR's and Hi Cap mags. They are all gone, nothing left in his store or any other store in my city!

Ammo also flying out the door! Talk about panic!

A buddy of mine who owns a tactical store had just got in 40 AR's not to mention his current stock of different AR's and Hi Cap mags. They are all gone, nothing left in his store or any other store in my city!

Ammo also flying out the door! Talk about panic!

That's what I've seen & read everywhere... so much for gun control! The Homey in Chief has effectively DOUBLED the amount of Military styled sporting rifles out there. Not that it hurts my feelings any :D

t

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts