Arrowhead No Size 45cal XLD NSR Bullets

muggles

Thanks to both Bill and George for their kindness in assisting this computer dunce. I find it symbolic of the quality of the membership of this community.

muggles

Arrowhead Muzzleloader from Luke. Rem SS 700 action, 26 inch heavy contour (#17) Brux 1-20 twist stainless barrel, AGC Gladius Desert Night stock. Trigger Tech Diamond trigger topped with a Leupold VX5HD 3-15x44 CDS Firedot Scope. Hawkins Ultralight Tactical Rings atop Luke's new design 20MOA base. Rifle comes in a little under 14 lbs.. it really is a helluva gun and more accurate than my group shows.

338 dude

Formerly 'Bill Cauley Jr'
LRH Team Member
I am about to head down this rabbit hole and I am curious what your muzz is? Nice shooting btw
I posted these pictures for Muggles as he was having difficulty these are his targets and rifle not mine

Tidus56

Arrowhead Muzzleloader from Luke. Rem SS 700 action, 26 inch heavy contour (#17) Brux 1-20 twist stainless barrel, AGC Gladius Desert Night stock. Trigger Tech Diamond trigger topped with a Leupold VX5HD 3-15x44 CDS Firedot Scope. Hawkins Ultralight Tactical Rings atop Luke's new design 20MOA base. Rifle comes in a little under 14 lbs.. it really is a helluva gun and more accurate than my group shows.
Nice! I am a bit surprised it’s that heavy but that’s all good. For Utah laws I cant use smokeless powder but that’s really the only law holding me back on having a sweet one built. Thanks for the reply, I will check out arrowhead

PBramble

Nice! I am a bit surprised it’s that heavy but that’s all good. For Utah laws I cant use smokeless powder but that’s really the only law holding me back on having a sweet one built. Thanks for the reply, I will check out arrowhead
Don't let that hold you back. Blackhorn has been proven in these guns too.

Trending threads