• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Arrowhead Muzzleloader

Pbgunrunner

A good friend of mine is selling his Arrowhead muzzleloader built when Arrowhead was still in Iowa.
I had NO CLUE there were guns like this that were as accurate at distance like these things are! Its built on a Remington 700ml reciever w an adjusted x-mark trigger, its has a 24" Brux barrel in .45 cal, is bedded in a Boyd's laminate stock with an adjustable cheek rest, the scope is a Leupold VX3 4.5-14x40 CDS in Millet rings. It will come with a takedown ramrod and 50 310g APB bullets.

Luke suggested a load using 70g of h4198 that yielded 2700 fps and one hole accuracy. The rifle has been fired 11 times to sight in and kill 2 deer. For the quickest answer to any questions you can contact him directly at: [email protected]
Pics are here:

$2000 plus actual shipping. All laws will be followed. Probably not looking for trades, but it never hurts to ask! Thanks!

Last edited:
bump for a nice rig. If you are in the market do some research on this muzzleloader. I have one built on a 700 single shot action They will leave you speechless. very few centerfires will shoot as good as these things do.