ARMY

Charles A

Heading off to ARMY basic tomorrow then AIRBORNE and RANGER school, it will be awhile before I'll be able to talk agian so good luck to all.

Brent,when I get back maybe we can talk about getting a hunting trip together up there.

SEE YA!!!

BEST of LUCK to you Charles we wont forget you if you don't forget us. Hopefully you'll have a job that you like and that will help you whenever you decide to get out.
Be safe and GODSPEED
smile.gif

Charles,

Good luck. I have been in the military for 12 years. If you have the right attitude you will enjoy it.

Jim

Best wishes, Charles! My son leaves for basic next Tuesday. He'll be doing some "long range shooting" at the M1/Abrams school.

Be safe, keep America safe, and yes, Godspeed!

Charles. Best of luck. As my handly notes, I'm an old Ranger (retired) with several tours under my belt in the 75th Ranger Regt. You will be led by some of the finest NCOs in the world. Just a caution, you have embarked on a difficult trail, pardner - the Army Ranger Course, despite gender norming and the political correct decade of the 90s, remains one of the very toughest experiences there is. God Bless you.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts