ARMY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Charles A, Jul 22, 2002.

1. Charles A

Charles A Well-Known Member

Heading off to ARMY basic tomorrow then AIRBORNE and RANGER school, it will be awhile before I'll be able to talk agian so good luck to all.

Brent,when I get back maybe we can talk about getting a hunting trip together up there.

SEE YA!!!

2. texas

texas Well-Known Member

BEST of LUCK to you Charles we wont forget you if you don't forget us. Hopefully you'll have a job that you like and that will help you whenever you decide to get out.
    Be safe and GODSPEED [​IMG]

3. jhendri2

jhendri2 Well-Known Member

Charles,

Good luck. I have been in the military for 12 years. If you have the right attitude you will enjoy it.

Jim

4. Hunter

Hunter Well-Known Member

Best wishes, Charles! My son leaves for basic next Tuesday. He'll be doing some "long range shooting" at the M1/Abrams school.

Be safe, keep America safe, and yes, Godspeed!

5. oldrgr

oldrgr New Member

Charles. Best of luck. As my handly notes, I'm an old Ranger (retired) with several tours under my belt in the 75th Ranger Regt. You will be led by some of the finest NCOs in the world. Just a caution, you have embarked on a difficult trail, pardner - the Army Ranger Course, despite gender norming and the political correct decade of the 90s, remains one of the very toughest experiences there is. God Bless you.