• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Armalite AR10T with extras

codybrown

Gently used, only about 80 rounds through it. Comes with 7 - 20 round mags, 2 - 10 round mags, 2 - 5 round mags, and a ARMS #38 sight set. Barrel is threaded for a brake or suppressor. Asking $1500 plus shipping. Three of the 20rd mags and one of the 5 round mags have been converted from M14 mags and should have the follower replaced. The rest are all factory mags.
IMAG0903_zpsy4fmqwuz.jpg
IMAG0907_zpsoxmjs1lj.jpg
IMAG0911_zpsheeokhvf.jpg
IMAG0912_zps79utq1wu.jpg

Last edited:
Was the muzzle brake thread done by Armalite? If not by who and what type? Have you shot it with the brake installed? If so, with what loads?
Great Guns in Acme MI. Dave is his name. I never put it on paper with a can on it or a break. Without it is awesome.

If I'm off market pricing, make me a fair offer. I'm basing my price on this:

1700 - bare gun
100 - threading muzzle
180 - ARMS sight set
~400 - various magazines
2380 - total invested

Hey Cody,

Do you have any plans to come thru Iowa? I might be interested but would have to see it. So you have open sights on it? How old is it?

Bob (I just sold you some leupold prw rings - you should receive tomorrow)

No plans to come through Iowa in the near future. It has the open sights on it, but I've never used them. They come right off and I had a scope mounted to the flat top receiver. It's a couple years old, I just never shoot it and it just sits in the safe. If you're interested in it, give me a call or shoot me a pm. I would be willing to ship it to you, if you don't like it I'll refund your money once I've received it back.