Armageddon Gear gives an example of fine customer service on Suppressor cover

JAYgs8163

I purchased a Suppressor cover for my new YHM Resonator that I just got 2 weeks ago. The cover came and it's an example of fine work. I get it that it's only a $80 cover but that's pricey for something that's no more than a glorified glove. It's made in the USA which is awesome. I ordered the cover by giving them the make and model of the suppressor. When it came I put it on and it was obviously too long by about a inch or so. It would interfere with the QD attachment, or if I moved it to not interfere, it would hang off the muzzled end by more than an inch. I adjusted it and was able to make it work but it looked sloppy. I sent a email to Armageddon Gear starting the fit was a little long but that I would make it work. They got back with me stating they would pass this to their product development department so it wouldn't happen to future customers, and they thanked me for the feedback. Well, low and behold I walked out to the mailbox today and I have a package from Armageddon gear with a new Suppressor cover, cut to the proper length I had mentioned in my email to them, NO CHARGE! No mention of returning the one I have, just a note thanking me for the feedback and to please accept this new one. That's the way business should be done. Stand up company and they have earned my business for any type of product they sell I need going forward. Just thought this should be shared! Joe

Very good quality products! I bought a mirage cover for my Ultra 7 and the Hot Pocket case. Haven't tried the cover yet but the hot pocket is excellent. Holds 2 cans nicely and a pocket to keep the tax stamps in. Now when I go out I just have to grab the case and good to go. I'll be a returning customer for my future needs. Plus AMERICAN MADE!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts