Arken scopes opinions

grinch smile GIF

Cyclops reviewed them and the glass looked great in the video, They look like a heck of a scope, I thinking about one them myself

Do you trust his reviews? I like his channel, dont get me wrong, but I feel like a lot of his scope reviews are overly positive (unless its vortex...Lol). I really enjoy affordable optics review and 704 tactical on youtube. I am probaby going to buy the 4x16 for a b14r trainer. I read reviews that the 6x24 gets milky past 18x.

Do you trust his reviews? I like his channel, dont get me wrong, but I feel like a lot of his scope reviews are overly positive (unless its vortex...Lol). I really enjoy affordable optics review and 704 tactical on youtube. I am probaby going to buy the 4x16 for a b14r trainer. I read reviews that the 6x24 gets milky past 18x.
I agree with you on the overly positive but his camera angles give a reall good view of the glass, I too am interested in the 4-16

yes, i do trust his reviews. reason being he did one on a Riton x3 6-24, and everything he mention was on point with what i experienced. that's one scope out of his reviews however. look at others, he points out the good and bads of all the scopes

Sorry, I still need to set these two scopes side by side. Got a new batch of students in last week and it gets hectic so everything else gets put on the back burner.
When someone is getting a kickback for something there is a level of hesitancy in believing 100% in all things said. I will say that I don't think you're gonna get more for the money.

Sorry, I still need to set these two scopes side by side. Got a new batch of students in last week and it gets hectic so everything else gets put on the back burner.
When someone is getting a kickback for something there is a level of hesitancy in believing 100% in all things said. I will say that I don't think you're gonna get more for the money.
Yeah I get leary of some of the youtube reviews. What interested me in the Arken is when Rex did the glare comparison at about the 21:50 mark of this video.

I bought mine based off bravo 4 recommendation lol, haven't mounted it yet, once I do I'll post my thoughts, but initially it's a lot of scope for the money