Arken scopes opinions

I have a SH4 4-16 gen2 (belongs to a friend) mounted on a .264 WinMag that I've been playing with for about a month. So far I have taken it out to 1000 yards on a couple occasions, engaging subsequent ranges in between, and it has been good to go for adjustments and return to zero. I did not do a tall target or anything else to check adjustments prior to. The turrets have VERY distinct adjustments and tactile clicks. I had it out next to a Leupold MK4 4.5-14 yesterday and thought the view through the Arken was almost comparable (a $400 scope compared to a $1000 one). Feature wise it's great, especially at this price point, and if I didn't know any better between the 2 scopes I'd chose the Arken over the Leupold. I may just have to keep this one and tell my buddy to order another for himself.😁

I have a SH4 4-16 gen2 (belongs to a friend) mounted on a .264 WinMag that I've been playing with for about a month. So far I have taken it out to 1000 yards on a couple occasions, engaging subsequent ranges in between, and it has been good to go for adjustments and return to zero. I did not do a tall target or anything else to check adjustments prior to. The turrets have VERY distinct adjustments and tactile clicks. I had it out next to a Leupold MK4 4.5-14 yesterday and thought the view through the Arken was almost comparable (a $400 scope compared to a $1000 one). Feature wise it's great, especially at this price point, and if I didn't know any better between the 2 scopes I'd chose the Arken over the Leupold. I may just have to keep this one and tell my buddy to order another for himself.😁
How is glass quality and clarity? Does it perform well in low light and glaring situations compared to the Leupold? I like the comparison since that's the maginification and the Leupold I'd compare it to. TIA

Sorry just seen this, been out shooting some critters this week with my new hero😁 (you know who you are). Time to get some sleep, I got in a couple hours ago from driving solo almost 1400 miles and got my stuff put up or I'd go set them side by side. I'll line them up soon and get back with you. Did shoot it out to 900 and it was right on the money.

Sorry just seen this, been out shooting some critters this week with my new hero😁 (you know who you are). Time to get some sleep, I got in a couple hours ago from driving solo almost 1400 miles and got my stuff put up or I'd go set them side by side. I'll line them up soon and get back with you. Did shoot it out to 900 and it was right on the money.
Whoa 1400 miles. I'm done at 900 miles in one stretch.

Cyclops reviewed them and the glass looked great in the video, They look like a heck of a scope, I thinking about one them myself

Yep, he's the reason I went with a Riton scope for my 270 since the Arken wasn't in stock at the time, and honestly I like it better than the Vortex in that price range but they (Riton) gives .mil discount so it was a no brainier for me

What can I say. I'm a giver.
Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF