Arken optics?

i agree. the glass is very crisp. even if you go all the way up to 16x. i can only see about 150 yards out front of my house, so that's as far as i've been able to look. i just need a rifle length gas tube and i'll be able to finish up my grendel and get some rounds through it.

Thats a great idea,I have a 6.5 Grendel upper that has been super accurate so I may mount it on the Grendel.
I shot close to 50 rounds through that upper and very accurate 24 inch barrel and thought of selling it but I can't get anywhere close to what I have in it so that Arken may just go on the Grendel.

The end of the year is upon us so I won't get one this year but I will mount the Arkin I got on the 6.5 Grendel and test it out.
Let me know how you like the new EP5 as this Arkin I just got is super crisp at all settings.
It's below 0 right now so I'll wait until it warms up a bit and try it in the evening with very little light and see how it works in low light.
So far I am impressed.
Please give a detailed review of the scope when both of you get it please.

The thing I like about the turrets is being that big I can clearly see the numbers!On some scopes I have to put on readers to see the numbers but not this Arken.
So far I can't find any fault in the scope.When I feel better I will mount it on my AR15 6.5 Grendel and run some on the new Hammer's I got.
97 gr Absolute Hammers.
But yep jgs8163 the turrets are much bigger than my other scopes.But you can find them easily and man the clicks are so easy for me to hear even without hearing aids.