Arken optics?

I got mine pretty quick, but USPS is slow right now. I had a stock say it shipped from Minnesota but never started moving, it said "package waiting acceptance" for a week then it just showed up. Never did update until delivered.

i ended up getting a 4-16 for my grendel hunting rig rebuild. they had a black friday deal where you got the mount, bubble level, throw lever, bag, scope caps and some other stuff for free. just got the shipped email. can't wait to check it out.

I missed the Black Friday deal.
My scope still has not shown up so I sent them an email and they said there was a problem as my order got misplaced so they are shipping it today.What a way to make a guy seem special.I can't make too much of a fuss as I need scope covers for when it gets here and they have them.
Oh well

I went and shot mine today compared it to my old pst geni, and a vx5hd, and it is way better then the vortex, was hard to tell if it was any worse or about even with the vx5hd. It's a great scope for the money. I just wish they had a lighter more compact version for hunting. 3-18x44 with 30mm tube still ffp maybe make the turrets a little more compact/lockable.

I went and shot mine today compared it to my old pst geni, and a vx5hd, and it is way better then the vortex, was hard to tell if it was any worse or about even with the vx5hd. It's a great scope for the money. I just wish they had a lighter more compact version for hunting. 3-18x44 with 30mm tube still ffp maybe make the turrets a little more compact/lockable.
Could you tell if tracking was on step with the turrets?

I think so. I got it sighted in left to right perfect and am a 1/2" high but it was getting pretty windy towards the end. I'll go again with better conditions and dial it in. I didn't run a tracking test. My buddy has a couple and has never had an issue.

This should give you a idea of the durability of this 400$ optic, if you get the updated waterproofed version.
The PST Gen 2 would never survive the "turret reset" this guy performs. Lol
A lot of scopes wouldn't.
I'm still not selling my strike eagle 5-25 to buy more of these at least not yet but this is impressive.
400$
400$
400$ Optic, I keep telling myself that. Lol

arken must have had their ducks in a row for black friday. i think it shipped on wednesday and i got it yesterday.

seems like a solid scope. i like it alot. got it mounted on my 6.5 grendel rebuild that i use for whitetails. just put a 20" wilson combat barrel in. might be able to get it in the field this year if i can locate some more ammo.

the glass is better than my burris xtrii in my opinion. it's just heavy but so is my burris. the turrets are huge but they feel solid. the zero stop appears to be quite simple to use. we'll see how i like it after i put some rounds through the gun and take it hunting.

My Arken just came in.
It is a bit heavy but when I said that about a Nightforce scope the answer was "that is the feel of quality".
Does it take a battery?No battery in the box.Left side unscrews so it is for something and the little manual doesn't say.

unscrew the illumination knob there next to the parallax adjustment. it takes one of those flat CR2032 batteries. mine came with a battery but i threw it out an put a name brand one in there just because i have a bunch of them. as i get older i find my eyes like the option of an illuminated reticle. especially on a hunting rig.

Found the battery.Love it 762x51!
So far so good.They are a bit heavy but not as much as some scopes.Len's are crisp and clear.
My Boyds stock for my 300 weatherby mag Vanguard came in also.I like it.
I need to bed it before I do much of anything and I have bedded Howa 1500's many times and will do it soon.The rear action screw is a tiny bit long so I have to grind a bit off.
Not sure which rifle will get the Arken scope but I will review it as soon as I decide.