Arken optics?

FEENIX,
I understand reply #3 was from Arken. My intention for my comment was referring to my personal experience. As in I have never looked into where they were made or inquired to the company themselves, like you and a few others have. I obviously didn't do a very good job cause I am explaining myself afterwards😀... my real point to my post is that I personally believe the SH4 is a great product for the intended use I purchased it for. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another, and even plan on doing so.

I looked into there optics and they all look great just don't like how they went to such a heavy optic who wants to pack around 2.5lbs of just scope

FEENIX,
I understand reply #3 was from Arken. My intention for my comment was referring to my personal experience. As in I have never looked into where they were made or inquired to the company themselves, like you and a few others have. I obviously didn't do a very good job cause I am explaining myself afterwards😀... my real point to my post is that I personally believe the SH4 is a great product for the intended use I purchased it for. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another, and even plan on doing so.
That's all it matters, and you do not need to justify to any of us about your purchase.

Thanks for catching that FEENIX.
On sageratsafaris.com I read this:

Where are TRACT rifle scopes made?

TRACT Optics is headquartered in Hummelstown, Pennsylvania. Their optics are machined and assembled in Japan and the Phillipines.

I found another site that I can't find right now that said at one time the lower end scopes were assembled in the Phillipines.
Since you got an email from the cats mouth I'll accept that as factual.Tract WILL be my next scope

Old Rooster

Well... FEENIX some others on this thread had my brain working overload (in a good way). So I went on the good ole internet. I found a YouTube video posted by Cyclops Videos. Long story short he had recently posted a video of him sitting down with I believe the marketing guy at Arken Optics. He said they do not OEM their scopes from a factory in China but design, machine and assemble the scopes in house.
Don't get me wrong, I do believe people have received emails stating otherwise.
My problem now is I don't trust a company who would send someone one thing in an email and then say another on a video.
I wasn't sure if I could post a link to the video so I chose not to. Pretty easy to find and where I got my info is around 2 minutes in.

muleyhunter13 I watched that video and I like Arken better now as I have watched many videos about the company and scopes.
I became impressed only today.
The market manager said they don't OEM from a shop in China.OEM automotive parts are Original Equiptment Manufactured and if it is the same with Arken maybe he meant that the parts are manufactured inhouse in the USA and sent overseas to assembly plant.
I don't know for sure but that's what I think I heard.

Old Rooster,
First off, love your member name.
Secondly, what you said makes sense. But if that's true, I don't like the walk around of "suggesting" they are made in USA.
Either way I'm still impressed with the scope I purchased from them last year.

muleyhunter13 I looked everywhere on the internet and could not find any bad reviews on Arken and I have changed my outlook on them.
That's the same with Tract Optics and even their less expensive line "Response" assembled in the Phillipines have stellar reviews,nothing bad.
We as scope buyers have never had it so good.
Old Rooster

That's all it matters, and you do not need to justify to any of us about your purchase.

This is an old post that I ran across from doing a search on the forum. I recently purchased an Arken SH4, 4-16 scope. I got interested in them after watching a You Tube video that my son sent to me. The guy in the video really tortured that scope and it did function well. He already has one and we did put it through its paces. I am totally a die-hard Leupold person, this scope has impressed me. It tracks well, moves where you move it without any issues whatsoever, and returns right back to zero with the stop. I bought it for my Ruger 77/22 due to the finer crosshairs in the scope. I ordered the scope a couple of days ago, the UPS label was made, UPS says it is waiting to be picked up. We'll see????

My buddy has one, his dad put one on a rifle, my friends father-in-law bought one too. They love them. My buddy has a revic, nightforce atacr. I looked through it was impressed with the glass. Turrets feel good. I'm going to buy a 6-24 to replace my vortex viper pst geni it's nicer glass then my pst I think. Turrets are better. Has more moa available too.

My buddy has one, his dad put one on a rifle, my friends father-in-law bought one too. They love them. My buddy has a revic, nightforce atacr. I looked through it was impressed with the glass. Turrets feel good. I'm going to buy a 6-24 to replace my vortex viper pst geni it's nicer glass then my pst I think. Turrets are better. Has more moa available too.
I agree with you and did the same thing. I can't believe how clear it is cranked up to 24. I'll be getting another one for sure.

I got the 4-16 sh4.
There's nothing in its price range that even compares.
I still want to try the helos gen 2 and the venom in comparison. I do think it's out classed by the strike eagle but it should be since the SE is 700$ compared to 350$.
The Arken has good enough glass for 1000 yards.

I have shot my pst geni to 1200. Was spotting hits at over a mile. At over a mile it was getting to the point you could start to tell the scope wasn't that clear. That arken on 24 was way more clear then my pst, I would say it was on par with my vx5hd but that's only a 15 power but for the price they seem great.