Arken optics?

Great scopes but heavy! Was thinking about putting the new 4-16 on the sweede or 06 but cant get myself to raise the weight of the guns by a 1/3? It will probably land on one of the bull barreled savages? 6br or 7mag..... Aught to be able to reach a little ways with a 20moa base and 20 moa rings?
I was thinking they needed to work on a lpvo but think lighter!

I met a man at Sportsman Wharehouse(didn't work there,just a guy looking at rifles)and he said he had several Arkens.
He spoke to a company rep at Arken and the rep said some scope makers use a thin tube of aluminum for their scopes but the Arken was made by folks from the military that felt the thicker scope tube made it battle ready and will not bend if dropped.Also he said Arken scopes don't use plastics in their scopes.
I asked if he felt the new EP5 scopes had better glass and again he said folks at Arken said they have glass that will equal scopes costing 1000-1500.00 scopes.We shall see.

Waiting to here back from someone from arken on warranty, my eyepiece keeps spinning…not sure what happened
0E76D86A-5165-4C6C-9713-2646B836B7E8.jpeg
E6A61F6E-2007-4E15-ADA2-58A99C4656CD.jpeg

At the very least that is about as good as it gets.
I have only delt with Leupold warranty and that was many years ago.
Let everybody know when you get the new one.
Will do, we had a bit of confusion, I'm in Canada, so had to contact where I bought it and he's getting a new one to me. Honestly, most scope companies I've heard are great in this regard.
Got my shipping notification on my ep5 today
I'm interested to hear ur thoughts on the ep5. If my next sh4 holds up till fall I've been eyeing the ep5. Where I thought the sh4 falls down is visibility at 800yards on shadowed objects, even seeing bullet splashes on a plate