• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Arken Optics EP-5 5x25x56 with Combo Pack and extra Arken rings

Ok. So in the original post you said $500 or best offer. I offered $475 you said, NO.
Now you asked $450 and indicated SPF. I assumed you received asking price, $450. GREAT WAY TO DO BUSINESS.
You have 8 posts on here with no record of buying or selling. Get a little more involved on the site so members can get more acquainted and develop a level of trust. Ultimately, it's my scope and I'll sell it for 50 cents if I want.

So, just because I just found this site, and found something I wanted.and you took a lower offer. I too, assume that that you gathered my financials and found out I was " homeless", LOL. Consequently, I did buy a gun the other day from a guy on here, shot it yesterday. HE GOT HIS MONEY, Hmmm. As far as getting acquainted, I now know you are a presumptive " *******", Bless Your Heart. I will pay full price, rather than deal with a JO like you. GOOD DAY, from my tent along the drainage ditch.