• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Arken optics 30% off

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 115360

Arken is running a sale on their in stock optics today. The code is "save30%".

I have no experience with them, but you can buy their 4-16×50mm with a 35mm tube and for less than $300. I'm going to give them a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you are right. I saw the "japanese ed glass" tag while I was reading through their models, and I thought that applied to them all. Looks like that is only on the 5-25 model..

Looks like you are right. I saw the "japanese ed glass" tag while I was reading through their models, and I thought that applied to them all. Looks like that is only on the 5-25 model..
Yes but the 30% off applies to what's in stock. I think that's everything. That 4-16x50 is what I'd want. It's got good reviews.

I just ordered 2 of them. One for me and one for a buddy. At that price, they would be hard to beat..
I, and a buddy, have the SH4 6-24x50. Absolutely the most scope for the money hands down!
Glass is good. Kind of hazy but still crisp.
We put em thru the range dialing from 100 to 1700 several times and both returned to zero without issue.
He bought the new EP5 5-25 ED and hasn't shot it yet but I'm sure will be great with top tier glass added to an already accurate turret system.
I think I'll get one soon just because of the price point!
Ah!... good excuse to build another rifle to put under it too!

Happy Father's Day Gents!