Arizona Elk Hunt Draw Results?

If I had your tag, the Boquillas is where I'd go. I've hunted there since 2002, very big antelope and plenty to choose from. We've seen them in many parts of the 1162 sq. mile ranch. The elk have been a no-show for the last 2-3 years, but seeing more mule deer and javalina. Good luck.
That's part of my plan. I also plan on scouting north of TinHouse just off the eastern ranch border. I've got a friend that works for USDA and they do predation control up there and he's seen some dandy bucks up there recently. I've got a friends ranch house I'm staying at just north of the Williams Airport. It's going to be easier and quicker for me to access the ranch from the East as opposed to the Pica Camp entry.

Thinking pretty hard about turning my 10 archery bull tag back. Last elk tag was '09 and it's was a dry year too. After waiting this long, I'm thinking I'd rather just wait another couple years for good horns and a good rut. This year is shaping up to have neither…. I did buy a brand new Hoyt rx5 though just in case.

Thinking pretty hard about turning my 10 archery bull tag back. Last elk tag was '09 and it's was a dry year too. After waiting this long, I'm thinking I'd rather just wait another couple years for good horns and a good rut. This year is shaping up to have neither…. I did buy a brand new Hoyt rx5 though just in case.
We saw tons of elk on the Boquillas on 2009. All four of us filled our tags. They have had some rain already and looks like more coming, but will it be enough to bring the elk back?

Friends of mine killed 2 nice bulls there last year but they were broke up pretty bad. Both 370 plus if not broke.
Perhaps due to no precipitation and very poor feed conditions. Last there in 2019, saw just one small bull and no cows in eight days. We covered the entire ranch, even drove through Rose Well camp. They'll probably need a couple years of good rain for the elk to return.

Perhaps due to no precipitation and very poor feed conditions. Last there in 2019, saw just one small bull and no cows in eight days. We covered the entire ranch, even drove through Rose Well camp. They'll probably need a couple years of good rain for the elk to return.
There were quite a few nice bulls killed in there last year.