Arizona Elk Hunt Draw Results?

Congrats on Unit 10, it's an amazing place. I took my friend there a few years back for an early rifle hunt (see pics) He drew this hunt with two bonus points.....unbelievable!

Attachments

• 72D999CC-6CBD-4A6B-8C92-325855E92013.jpeg
    72D999CC-6CBD-4A6B-8C92-325855E92013.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
  • 760FF225-6B7D-414A-9A3D-8E97144631FE.jpeg
    760FF225-6B7D-414A-9A3D-8E97144631FE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
Thank you! I'm excited. That's an awesome bull! Would love to take something of that caliber. Do you know any reputable guides in that area?

Thank you! I'm excited. That's an awesome bull! Would love to take something of that caliber. Do you know any reputable guides in that area?
I'm not really familiar with AZ Guides, but many on this thread might have some good input. Unit 10 is really broken into two halves 1) unit 10 Big Boquillas 2) unit 10 non Big Boquilas. (Google "Big Boquillas") for more info.

Well, the portal is open and I'm not drawn for pronghorn or elk. Not many in our circle of archery guys and rifle guys got much this year. Tough to take the news!

Yes it is, its my wife's first year hunting in 4 years and she was all excited and pumped up, but oh well, we'll try and go for some mulies in May.

Card was hit for elk last night! Drew unit 10 muzzleloader
Congrats! My cousin drew the same tag. I drew the 10 early archery tag myself. Pretty pumped about it but I went up there the other day prowling around and it looks pretty rough. Dirt tanks are still dry and the feed hasn't come back yet. There's been enough moisture that the ground is still wet so hopefully it starts sprouting with this warmer weather. Not sure horn growth is gonna be what it was the last two years but we'll see how it works out.

Congrats! My cousin drew the same tag. I drew the 10 early archery tag myself. Pretty pumped about it but I went up there the other day prowling around and it looks pretty rough. Dirt tanks are still dry and the feed hasn't come back yet. There's been enough moisture that the ground is still wet so hopefully it starts sprouting with this warmer weather. Not sure horn growth is gonna be what it was the last two years but we'll see how it works out.
Congratulations! Hoping and praying AZ gets spring rains and some summer moisture. Maybe there will be enough for decent antler growth.