Arizona Elk Hunt Draw Results?

LVJ76

Hello all, have any of you gotten your card hit for the tag $$$? The AZFGD website says the draw is in the process but the results always take a while to post. I've been checking my account and no $$$ taken out so far, any of you been lucky yet?

TIA

They had some problems. Not exactly sure what but they haven't hit cards yet. I was thinking Friday also but with no real update I'm thinking next week

Many hunters' portal accounts say they did not apply. Some could not update their CC info. Yep, the portal system is screwed up. AZGFD has said the draw and portal are independent, so not to worry as one would be in the draw even if the portal says they did not apply (whether to believe this is suspect)

Many hunters' portal accounts say they did not apply. Some could not update their CC info. Yep, the portal system is screwed up. AZGFD has said the draw and portal are independent, so not to worry as one would be in the draw even if the portal says they did not apply (whether to believe this is suspect)
That's correct, my portal says I did not apply. Glad to hear it is separate of each other.

AZGFD seems to have the hardest time with their web based systems. Seems like they need to look for a new vendor and manager of these systems. It shouldn't be this hard to have a efficient web based system that works. It seems every year they have issues. I'm one that shows I didn't apply for Elk or Antelope. I have no patience for them dropping the ball on this. They've struggled for 5 years with this current system. Tried calling this morning and the message states "our phone systems are down due to technical issues". Get real man!

Attachments

• 2312C562-E535-4A8F-B379-E14B25F0ACD0.jpeg
    2312C562-E535-4A8F-B379-E14B25F0ACD0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Hello all, have any of you gotten your card hit for the tag $$$? The AZFGD website says the draw is in the process but the results always take a while to post. I've been checking my account and no $$$ taken out so far, any of you been lucky yet?

TIA
Regardless of what we read the cold hard fact is a monster computer glitch occured when they attempted to merge 2 data bases.