Arizona Elk Hunt Draw Results?

I never had any issues with the mail in applications. Since that option ended nothing but problems. According to the portal we didn't apply????

You wouldn't think it would be this hard to get an online system to work these days. Oh well guess I'll just pretend I didn't apply and be happy if I get a surprise tag in the mail in April. Or you know maybe august if they have to do all the other apps by hand too.

It said all tags will be mailed out by Apriln2nd for over two weeks now, we'll see.

Same here, no cards have been hit yet.

The way it's going we'll have the elk and deer results together in June LOL.

You wouldn't think it would be this hard to get an online system to work these days. Oh well guess I'll just pretend I didn't apply and be happy if I get a surprise tag in the mail in April. Or you know maybe august if they have to do all the other apps by hand too.

How has AZ treated you and your family so far?

The system created by a third party was working well. What I heard was a massive bond was instituted and required by AZGFD or state law to cover the funds submitted by applicants. Since the IT company could not post that bond, they could not do business with AZGFD. Now AZGFD are left with manually going thru the draw. I don't know if the state or AZGFD was responsible, but something has to change. Heads should roll somewhere. What a mess...
Sounds like a voting software I heard of!!!🤣😂

How has AZ treated you and your family so far?
Really well actually. Loving the winter weather. Actually kind of enjoyed the summer weather as well. kids Are settling in well. Halfway through building our new house (with designated reloading area). These little coues deer are fascinating and my first season chasing them with a bow was awesome. Didn't shoot one but certainly saw plenty of bucks. But yes it was a great move for the family.

Really well actually. Loving the winter weather. Actually kind of enjoyed the summer weather as well. kids Are settling in well. Halfway through building our new house (with designated reloading area). These little coues deer are fascinating and my first season chasing them with a bow was awesome. Didn't shoot one but certainly saw plenty of bucks. But yes it was a great move for the family.

Glad to hear it. Coues deer definitely are a challenge and fun to hunt.

Reloading room is a must LOL

Recent Posts