Arizona Deer Hunt Draw has started! šŸ˜ƒ

LVJ76

Card got hit this morning for $90.00, wife and I have have deer tags. We'll find out later if for Mulies or Coues'. Didn't get drawn for Sandhill Crane but at least got Deer.

Last year was hard, many hunters I know, and us as well did not get drawn, and weren't able to get any leftover tags either. We didn't have this problem 3 years ago, but got lucky this year.

Who else got a hit on their card?

Idaho controlled hunt draw is out for deer, elk,antelope. Mine son and I didn't draw anything. However we did find out that we drew cow elk in Utah yaaaa

Card got hit this morning for $90.00, wife and I have have deer tags. We'll find out later if for Mulies or Coues'. Didn't get drawn for Sandhill Crane but at least got Deer.

Last year was hard, many hunters I know, and us as well did not get drawn, and weren't able to get any leftover tags either. We didn't have this problem 3 years ago, but got lucky this year.

Who else got a hit on their card?
I'm slightly jealous. No tag for me so far. I know it's not over yet, but very unlikely that I'll get a tag at this point. That's what I get for wanting a December WT tag! Good luck to you this year!

I'm slightly jealous. No tag for me so far. I know it's not over yet, but very unlikely that I'll get a tag at this point. That's what I get for wanting a December WT tag! Good luck to you this year!
You and me both. I put 33 first and 36B second for the December Coues hunts. 4 bonus points going in. Nada (so far, but I don't have high hopes).
My friend finally drew his sheep tag though, so I'll have something to do in December anyway now!
Still checking the credit card but nothing...

You and me both. I put 33 first and 36B second for the December Coues hunts. 4 bonus points going in. Nada (so far, but I don't have high hopes).
My friend finally drew his sheep tag though, so I'll have something to do in December anyway now!
Still checking the credit card but nothing...

I chose the first weeks in 36B, 35A and a couple other ones.

Let's hope there are some leftovers this year in case you don't get drawn. šŸ¤ž

Last year we didn't get any.

Man! I remember back in the 70s and into late 80s you just bought over the counter tags for elk, deer and antelope. Makes me glad I still live in the South. Alabama has a deer a day limit. Three buck limit. But you can kill all the does your freezer can hold, as well as your friends and neighbors. Came close to moving to Colorado in the mid 90s. Glad it didn't happen, at least hunting wise.

Off topic a bit, but if you are a vet and 50% or more disabled, you can get a California hunt/fish license as in state. Keep meaning to get back into NoCal, some decent hunting there.

OK, got to follow up here - my buddy from Colorado put in for the same two December Coues hunts as I did, and he drew a Non-Resident, December Coues hunt with NO POINTS. I got skunked as a resident with 5 points for the same two hunts...LOL what a lucky guy. That has to be a significantly less than 1% chance of drawing. Thats why I like the AZ system - there's always a chance.