Arizona Deer Hunt Draw has started! šŸ˜ƒ

Leftover tags are out, again like last year, not much left. Good luck to the ones that didn't get drawn.

Screenshot_20220718-164742_Drive.jpg

Man AZ has gotten horrible the last 5 years or so, each getting worse!

I knew we were in trouble last year when there was none left for the Javelina Archery hunt unit 28, 29, 30A, 30B, 31, 32 spring tags 2022. There were usually like 500 leftover tags just for that hunt alone! Used to be like 200 Javelina general tags for the 30A hunt, and were only like 11 leftover. We'd always pick that hunt up for a no pressure 2 day fun 2nd hunt, but couldn't even get it this year.

You know things are bad when the border units are gone just on the draw šŸ˜£ Used to be all the A, B, C's available. We're in trouble for sure getting drawn going forward. I guess I'll roll the dice as well for a couple hunts.

Last edited:
Man AZ has gotten horrible the last 5 years or so, each getting worse!

I knew we were in trouble last year when there was none left for the Javelina Archery hunt unit 28, 29, 30A, 30B, 31, 32 spring tags 2022. There were usually like 500 leftover tags just for that hunt alone! Used to be like 200 Javelina general tags for the 30A hunt, and were only like 11 leftover. We'd always pick that hunt up for a no pressure 2 day fun 2nd hunt, but couldn't even get it this year.

You know things are bad when the border units are gone just on the draw šŸ˜£ Used to be all the A, B, C's available. We're in trouble for sure getting drawn going forward. I guess I'll roll the dice as well for a couple hunts.

You are right, all the border units had leftovers, and for deer as well, 400+ tags every year, and now pretty much none.

We didn't really have to worry about the draw, there were always left over coues tags in the southern units.

Last edited: